Customer Service Rep/Skidsteer Operator
Individuals must demonstrate exceptional dedication to Customer Service and build strong relationships with existing and prospective customers.
To be successful in this position you must generate new business and achieve sales targets.
Provide customers with pricing and delivery information
- Manage and monitor inventory levels
- Ensure timely shipment of materials and customer satisfaction
- Maintain strong working relationships with customers
- Resolve customer service issues
- Provide sales support to existing customer accounts
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
High School Diploma and 1-2 years of retail sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Class 5 driver’s license
Neat appearance and strong customer service skills
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Ability to operate skid steer proficiently is an asset but not required.